Monday, February 27, 2012

Puppies and Flowers: Final January Thrifting Report

Here I am still posting about my thrifting finds from January - all the way at the end of February. I spread out talking about my finds from the end of last month because I am still on my thrifting hiatus to get caught up on listing the items I already have.

This is the last pile of goodies left from January. I already talked about the toy finds here and the book finds here.
I picked up a few items thrifting that I wouldn't normally purchase - clothes! I found two cute vintage kids clothing items that were adorable and one even had a Monchichi character on it! I bought the new Finding Nemo swim shorts because they are new with tags and thought I would try to sell them on eBay (which would be new for me). It is probably the wrong time of year to try and sell those though.

This vintage corduroy baby outfit was one that I couldn't pass up. I loved the little white puppies embroidered on it! The outfit is available for sale in my Etsy shop here: Vintage Baby Boy Romper 6 Mo in Blue at ManateesToyBox on Etsy


Sweet 1980s Cocker Spaniel Mug:

And this retro sheet has some crazy colors! Aquamarine, lime, and avocado!

If you're interested in hearing what other people have found on their thrifting adventures please check out ApronThriftGirl's Thrift Share Monday! Also linking up with Her Library Adventures Flea Market Finds!

No comments:

Post a Comment