Friday, September 23, 2011

Littlest Pet Shop: Inventory Cleaning Day!

Over the last few days I have been organizing and making note of all my inventory. I had put all of the Littlest Pet Shop toys in a bag, and yesterday evening I took them all out and cleaned them up. Some looked like they were pristine and had never been touched, others like they had seen a few adventures, and others almost seemed a little monster-ish!

Here is everything near the end, most all the pets cleaned up with a damp wash rag and toothbrush.

Don't forget to brush your teeth!
Dust bunny...
Don't you just hate masking tape gunkiness?? Gross!!
I took care of that mess easily with Goo Gone. Make sure that if you use it on toys that you clean the area with soap and water thoroughly after using the Goo Gone product. It isn't safe to ingest, so if some kid puts a toy in his/her mouth then that isn't good. It certainly made short work of that gross sticky mess though! (And no I didn't get paid for this infomercial!)
I can't do much for these little chewed up monsters. Perhaps they could be used as custom bait?
All clean! What a cute colorful bunch of toys. I still like the original vintage Littlest Pet Shop toys, but these little buggers are pretty cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment