Tuesday, February 22, 2011

A light drizzle before the rain

Lately I have been having loads of luck at the thrift store and have bought a few fun auction lots online (woo!), but I haven't had a chance to post to the blog. :) I wasn't sure where to start with it all, but I have to start somewhere - so for today I'll start with this small group of items I found on the 16th of February. I turned up two little bags of toys: one with four tiny pound puppy toys and another with a G2 MLP Sundance beanie. I've never had one of the beanies, so it was pretty fun to find one! This one has awesome hair, and looks like no one ever played with her. On my way to the front of the store I spotted a MLP thermos! It isn't vintage - it is from 2004, but I like the old art and the thermos itself doesn't look used. Pretty sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment