Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Guess the Puzzle! Springbok puzzles - again

What do you think that this puzzle will be when it is finished?
Any clues hidden in there?  I see some eyes!  
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Some Fraggle eyes!
I found this awesome Fraggle Rock Puzzle at a thrift store in town a while back. I've lately been shopping but not buying anything - trying to slim down the inventory / i.e. closet full of toys. This is one thing that made it home with me though. It is a Fraggle Rock puzzle for crying out loud... AND it is a Springbok puzzle. I am probably the only person alive who is obsessed with one brand of puzzles. Well, maybe not. I did watch a documentary on the Monopoly game which featured some people who collected Monopoly games. I imagine if there are people like that then there are also people who only collect Springbok or whatever other brand of puzzles. 

These puzzles are great because the pieces are all uniquely cut and they hold together well enough that you can generally pick up the whole puzzle without it falling apart (I  hate loose puzzles). 
They just make quality puzzles that are fun to put together. I was especially excited when I found that all the pieces were included. Yeah! The box has seen better days (a little smashed), but the image has good color, so I can see it as a fun display piece for someone with a Muppet/Jim Henson/Fraggle Rock collection. Oh man, now THAT would be a cool collection to see. 

Interested in hearing about what other people found on their thrifting adventures? Check out ApronThriftGirl's Thrift Share Monday!


2 comments:

  1. I have that same puzzle, saved from my childhood! :)

    PS--I like Springbok puzzles best, too. They seem to have the nicest quality.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome that you still have the puzzle from your childhood. :) Also - glad to hear you agree about the Springbok puzzles! Maybe I'm not as crazy as I though!

    ReplyDelete